Corporate Research Partner
Corporate Research Partner is the highest level of consortium sponsorship available at the Media Lab.
- Membership in existing Lab consortia;
- The opportunity to establish a steering committee, comprising both sponsor and Lab representation, to oversee the sponsor’s relationship to the Media Lab;
- A special company/organization day at the Media Lab;
- An employee in residence at the Media Lab;
- Selection of two Lab graduate fellows, who will carry the sponsor’s name;
- Lab-wide visiting privileges;
- Invitations to Lab-wide lectures and special events;
- Non-exclusive access to intellectual property created at the Lab;
- After one year of membership, the option to negotiate a royalty-bearing license to intellectual property created prior to the sponsor’s period of participation, except where prohibited by existing agreements; and
- Access to publications (both print and digital); and access to insite, the Lab’s password-protected Web site for sponsors.